Hôpital Vétérinaire Blainville
Founded by Dr. Johanne Dubé and Dr. Johanne Huot, Hôpital Vétérinaire Blainville opened at 784 Curé-Labelle Boulevard, Blainville, on November 16, 1982. The two partners knew each other during their studies in veterinary medicine. a common goal: to provide quality veterinary care while providing excellent customer service.
In 1990, a constant growth of the customers led them to renovate the premises. An expansion of the building is therefore carried out to double the size of the hospital.
A little more than 15 years later, a second surgery room is needed and the two consultation rooms are not enough on demand. The premises are once again cramped and they must be enlarged. Because the parking lot is limited, Dr. Johanne Dubé and Dr. Johanne Huot decide to relocate to Curé-Labelle Boulevard.
For example, Hôpital Vétérinaire Blainville was rebuilt in 2007 with an area of 5000 square feet at 841 boulevard Curé-Labelle in Blainville. Two surgery rooms and five consultation rooms are now available to meet the needs of the clientele.
The company now has a team of four veterinarians assisted by animal health technicians and secretaries-receptionists.
Since May 2016, Hôpital Vétérinaire Blainville is now part of the Vétéri Médic Group Inc.
The hospital has participated in several projects at the level of the municipality of Blainville such as:
- Outreach Awareness Day in June 2017
- Sterilization clinic for shelters in the region in February 2018
- Dog park: consultation and presence at the open doors
- Consultation on municipal bylaws for cats and dogs in the city of Blainville
- Donation of resuscitation masks for cats and dogs to the Fire Safety Service of the city of Blainville (RéanimO2 project)
- Kiosk and veterinary emergency service for dog show at the Blainville Equestrian Park
- Participation in a feline contest at the Blainville Library.